Professor S.Roy, a good friend and an esteemed professor of marketing at the Indian School of Business, a top- notch B-school, complains about how difficult it is to put a comment on my blog, thanks to Google's super-secure technology, designed to weed out pranksters, jokesters, spam and general time wasters (unfortunately readers too at times).
|Thank you from Aina|
And so, after all that case study business, maybe I will attempt this simple lesson for my readers :
-A tip to help to post a comment- scroll down to the comment section that says " no comments" or ' N comments", click on it .
-A window will magically open there. Do type your comments, and write your name in the comment box itself ( if you want to - that is).
-In any case, when it asks you to post as someone, choose anonymous and submit. That's the easiest workaround i could find.
Dont forget the other links though, you could very easily:
- Simply like the blog by clicking on vote (very top right)
- Follow on facebook (link to the top right)
- Follow on twitter ( link on the right)
- Follow by email ( again, link on the right)
- Follow the blog - scroll right down, log in with any of your IDs ( facebook/google/yahoo, etc ).That will also display your profile.
Hope all this helps. Do post your valuable feedback, comments, likes and shares. As always :
" You, the readers, make me what I am - You enrich my journey, make it all so meaningful, so worth the while! "
11333 views now and growing- whoa!
Thank you all, once again!