Sunday 15 June 2014

An amblingindian Father's day ...


I came into his life but it was he who left without warning,
Like a bolt of lightning it was all over in a flash,

One day he was there and the next day he was gone..
A body that remained bereft of  a soul,
turned to dust or ash.


Without a clue..Where did he go..
 Why and how?
No one knows.

But one thing is for certain, every day of this life, I shall think about him,
and remember him in my dreams and days..
Every day, miss him so much more..
Wherever he is or in whichever way.

Dear Daddy, wish you a happy father's day, wherever you may be..
You are and will be my father always, so irreplaceable to me.


"A father is someone so irreplaceable in life.Pass this on to all the fathers you know.. Happy father's day from the amblingindian."


Regards,

Aina Rao
The amblingindian.

1 comment:

  1. I am really grateful to the owner of this
    website who has shared this great post at at this place.


    Look at my homepage ... JesicaGMcgrain

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit! Pl add your comments below